Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Address

8665 N Sheridan Blvd Westminster CO 80003

GPS

39.854225019369274, -105.05362006560665

Telephone


Come hungry for our rich, diverse and perfectly prepared Indian cuisine including both meat and vegetarian choices.  Enjoy our famous all you can eat buffet and menu selections.  Drink in our expertly hand crafted Yak & Yeti beers featuring many local and national medal winners.

Yak and Yeti Restaurants are full service restaurants and brewery, featuring award winning Indian food and beer, made right on the premises. You will love our comfortable atmosphere; great for lunch, after work drinks with friends, dinner with the family but also special enough for just that certain someone.

All of this and more is waiting right here for you at the Yak & Yeti!

95% of the menu is gluten-free and the remaining 5% can be ordered gluten-free upon request.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.