We are an educational, service, and support organization for individuals, families, and friends who live with celiac disease, dermatitis herpetiformis, and other gluten-related disorders.
It can be extremely challenging to adjust to a gluten-free lifestyle. Becoming a member of the Denver Metro Celiac Support Association can make the transition much easier. It has many benefits, including:
- social events to mingle with others living a gluten-free lifestyle
- the annual family-friendly Chapter Summer Picnic
- the annual Incredible, Edible, Gluten-Free Food Fair
- the annual Gluten-Free Gallop walk/run to raise awareness
- access to the Chapter Nutritionist and other health professionals
- plus Neighborhood Resource Contacts in your area who organize group activities and events
Most importantly we are here to share your challenges, offer trusted advice, and provide a sense of community – you are not alone in this journey.
Dues are $15.00 per year.
Join or renew your membership online using PayPal or your personal credit card below or mail in the Membership Application Form with a check. Please mail membership payments to 7954 S Franklin Ct Centennial CO 80122.
Choose one option:
You can cancel or modify your auto-renewing membership at any time by logging into your PayPal account or contact email@example.com.
*By providing your email address you agree to receive occasional emails from the Denver CSA about the chapter and living a gluten-free lifestyle. We do not share your information with anyone.