This group is for Adults and/or Parents of children dealing with Celiac Disease (CD) and/or Other Gluten Related Disorders (GRD). Our Mission is to partner and support you as you embark on this gluten free journey. We want this to be a space for you to build relationships, ask questions and continue to enhance your gluten free education and resources.
We will host parent meetings (for parents of kids, tweens or teens) every 2 months or Quarterly starting January 19, 2016.
- Speakers – various topics
- Parent or Kid Panel
- Gluten Free Pantry or Home makeover meeting
- Making a Gluten Free Travel Kit
- Educational events/activities/topics
- Grocery store Tours/educational
- Parent connect small groups
- Nutrition information – How to get started/Where to begin
- Learning different aspects of the diagnosis
- Nutrition – I think my child is reacting to other foods – What to do?
- How do I get out and reconnect with the world – learning to eat out again, what questions to ask?, gf friendly restaurants etc…
- Connecting with community – Center for Celiac disease, doctors, dentists, nutritionists, health practitioners etc – learning how to connect with those that will understand and help with your journey.
- GF product taste testing…(product donations)
- GF cooking demonstrations at Whole Foods