We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the following positions:
The Newsletter Manager is responsible for overseeing the production of the Chapter’s bi-monthly electronic newsletter.
- Planning and organizing content, layout, colors and photos;
- Working closely with board members, our advertisers as well as outside sources whom submit articles for publishing;
- Reviewing, editing and writing parts of content; and
- Finalizing content.
The position calls for approximately 10 to 20 hours every two months and being comfortable with using MailChimp.
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is responsible for updating our Chapter’s social media accounts.
- Paying attention to the latest research and information regarding gluten related disorders,
- Responding to questions, and
- Posting articles and events.
This position calls for approximately 2 to 3 hours/week and being comfortable with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Please contact Gina Meagher for more information about these positions.