We are currently looking for volunteers to help with the following positions:
The Membership Director is responsible for increasing new memberships and maintaining existing memberships.
- Welcoming new members and interested newcomers,
- Answering questions,
- Increasing engagement in Neighborhood and Chapter events, and
- Maintaining the Chapter’s membership database (e.g., adding new members, updating contact info and status).
Time commitment is approximately 2 to 3 hours/week.
The Newsletter Manager is responsible for overseeing the production of the Chapter’s bi-monthly electronic newsletter.
- Planning and organizing content, layout, colors and photos;
- Working closely with board members, our advertisers as well as outside sources whom submit articles for publishing;
- Reviewing, editing and writing parts of content; and
- Finalizing content.
The position calls for approximately 10 to 20 hours every two months and being comfortable with using MailChimp.
Please contact Gina Meagher for more information about either position.